A community of technology community managers, leaders, and builders.

CLSx Event Kit now released!

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that the CLSx event kit is now available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwNkMoK8-Be9NUNUZWJoT01tX0U/view?usp=sharing - feel free to download it and let me know what else you feel the kit needs.

My plan is to get an events page set up soon which will list upcoming events.

Let me know if you are organizing an event (or plan to), and we can get the event list up to date.

Thanks!

Hello Jono,

Coming at CLS in USA for only a few day is a lot of time to flight. That is why I would be interested in organising an event in Europe.

Do you think it is possible using the toolkit ?

Absolutely, but CLSx events are designed for a local region, so I recommend you organize an event designed for the bit of Europe you are in (e.g. CLSx Paris). Would you be interested in doing this?

Sure, I would like to organize something, maybe in Paris or Lyon. It would be great to meet together and exchange.

Except me, do you know if there are already other people interested that are based in France or Europe ?

Hi jonobacon, ttoine,

Great to hear about a meetup. If a CLS event in France was organized, I’d be interested in making it. Ttoine, let’s keep in touch via this thread or via email. It would be good to know about other potential participants.

Best,
Pcoffre.

Hey Guys,

I am looking at organising CLSxEurope on October 24-25 prior to OSCON. @ttoine would you be interested in that?

gRTz ben

I could be there, do you want chat about it at #fosdem?

Sure, I am interested !
Where would you do that in Europe ?

@benvantende I’ll most likely be there, can I give you an hand?

Really excited to see CLSxEurope happen. Ben, I will be in touch soon about logistics.

bsolutely, but CLSx events are designed for a local region, so I recommend you organize an event designed for the bit of Europe you are in (e.g. CLSx Paris). Wou

asad

CLSxMadrid is going to happen during next months (maybe June)… we are setting up everything, so stay tuned :wink:

Anyone willing to attend or support it somehow? :smiley:

Thanks to for being the kind sponsor for this forum!