A community of technology community managers, leaders, and builders.

Tips for a Great Business Plan

I’ve found in my research that most businesses actually find it hard to write down their business plans… I believe what would make businesses go through this process easier would be for them to get more [Clarity] on:

What do you want to achieve from your business?
Why do you want to achieve this?
What difference would this make in your life?
Why do you want to make changes?
Where do you want to be in a year from now?

The more questions you can ask yourself, the more you dig deeper and the better your answers will be and you’ll get to the true reasons why you want to do what you set out to do!!

knowing the really true answers will give you better direction in producing a more clear business plan that MEANS something and it will give you really direction to move forward!!

Here at whitepaperlisting.com i am learning lots of new things everyday. I am hoping to start my own business soon similar to this but in insurance niche.

I am inspired with Insurance.com, one of thousands of insurance lead generation sites out there. It’s a pretty straightforward lead gen operation model, with a basic sign-up widget and a clear call-to-action. The site contains a blog and a database of useful information to make it more visible to search engine traffic. My plan is quite similar to this but will focus on specific niche.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Don’t let this forum be inactive lets exchange the thoughts!

There’s something more to that. I can’t say for business on a large scale. But I’ve find out a freat way of earning as a sole propritor. It’s online tutoring. You can prepare foriners to gmat or something, teach math to them and have a good income. So far I concluded that the western europian web segmen is the best one for earning. Here’s a good sit for instance https://buki.org.pl/korepetycje/jezyk-angielski/.

Thanks to for being the kind sponsor for this forum!