I just invited a number of you who are joining the Community Leadership Summit 2015. Firstly, welcome to our community management forum.
This is a great place to share ideas, ask questions, propose sessions that you would like to discuss at the event, collaborate around projects, and more.
Our goal here is to create a community of community leaders, so we are delighted that you are here!
If you have just redeemed your invitation, here is how you get started.
Setting your password and username
If you are seeing this you have accepted an invitation to the Community Leadership Forum. You should receive another email that will allow you to set your password. Please set your password as soon as possible.
When you accepted your invitation, our forum picked a username for you. To choose a different username, just follow these steps:
- Click the square picture in the top-right of the forum, and select Profile.
- Now click the Preferences button on the right side of the page.
- Next to your username, click the pen button and enter a new username.
How to post topics
Posting a topic for discussion is simple. Just follow these steps:
- In top-right part of the page, click the
+ New Topicbutton.
- In the editor that pops up, enter a subject line and select a category that best fits your topic.
- Enter your post and click the blue
Create Topicbutton at the bottom of the pop-up editor.
Now other members can see your new topic!
First Step: Leave an introduction
As a first step, it would be wonderful if you could click here and go and leave an introduction so we can all get to know each other. Thanks!